We are pleased to announce the release of a new version of Waves plugins, Waves V11. Upgrade to V11 to ensure the security of your sessions in the future, ensure compatibility with the latest DAWs and operating systems (including MacOS 10.15 Catalina), enjoy plugin updates, including new versions of Renaissance plugins, add new plugins to premium bundles, and much more.
At Waves, we spend most of our time and resources developing software to ensure that the plugins you invested in are always compatible with all the latest major DAWs and operating systems. V11 is the latest in our current updates, so you can always focus on what’s important – create the best music and audio you can, now and in the future.
What you get in Waves V11
Full ongoing compatibility with the latest major DAWs and operating systems (including macOS 10.15 Catalina).
New updated versions of all eight Renaissance plugins, including:
• Recently developed interfaces with three design options: Light, Dark and Legacy
• Real-time frequency analyzers added to R-EQ and R-Channel plugins
• Full revision of the R-Channel user interface for more intuitive use of the channel strip plugin
• 700 + new presets from leading artists
Free plugins added to selected premium packages:
• Platinum: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric
• Diamond: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric, cobalt sapphire
• Horizon: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric, WLM Plus volume meter
• Mercury, Pro Show, SD7 Pro Show: Infected Mushroom Pusher • Access
plug-in performance improvements:
• to all other plugin updates starting with V10
• 1400+ artist presets are added to the plugins:
• Equalizer curve support in Pro Tools and Avid S6 for AudioTrack, eMo F2, eMo Q4, F6, GEQ, H-EQ, linear phase equalizer, Q10 plugins , R-EQ, R-Channel, RS56.
• Set any preset as the default preset in all plugins.
• Added NKS support for 43 Waves plugins for compatibility with Native Instruments hardware.