Elephant is a transparent recording limiter for applications for creating professional music – it provides sound limiting and maximizing volume without any audible swap effects.
Elephant offers a wide variety of limiter models that can be tailored to the desired result, and a range of level measurement tools. It can be used to mix and record both stereo and multi-channel music and sound material at any standard frequency.
Another feature of Elephant is the DC bias filter, a high-quality bit depth converter with noise suppressor that will add a twist to your music or audio products.
• Transparent signal restriction.
• 10 predefined limiter modes.
• Limiter mode editor.
• Bit depth converter with noise suppressor.
• DC bias filter.
• Multi-channel processing.
• Intrachannel tracing.
• Grouping of channels.
• Up to 8 times linear phase superdescritization.
• 64-bit floating point processing.
• Preset Manager.
• History of cancellation / reformation.
• Match auto answer.
• Contextual help.