V-Clip – the long-awaited commercial continuation of the popular Free Clip, finally here. V-clip is a high-quality multi-algorithm soft clipper that is equally suitable as a tool for creative saturation and a professional clipping limiter at the mastering stage.
• Live tracing of your signal along the clipping curve for clear and transparent monitoring of your signal loudness and clipping amount.
• Double-precision 64-bit floating-point processing supported natively and upscaled internally regardless of input.
Large selection of different clipping sigmoid functions to choose from.
• Up to 256x oversampling with three different advanced polyphasic anti aliasing filter types.
• Custom clipping mode to provide separate waveshaping for positive and negative samples plus DC offset control and filtering, allowing for unique sounding distortion with even and odd harmonics.
• Advanced waveform visualization and oscilloscope view.
• Use Auto-gain or auto-ceiling to adjust for new peaks introduced by oversampling, or inter-sample peaks
• Built in test-tone, gain matching.