A dinosaur simulating a virtual analog synthesizer. Diva reflects the spirit of five decades of analog synthesizers. Oscillators, filters, and envelopes from some of the greatest monophonic and polyphonic synthesizers of yesteryear have been carefully modeled to produce unrivaled analog sound. Diva is not just a synthesizer: recreate your old favorite or mixed modules to create your own unique hybrid.
Oscillators, filters, and envelopes closely model the components found in some of the great monophonic and polyphonic synthesizers of yesteryear. Modules can be mixed and combined so you can create hybrids, but what sets DIVA apart is the pure authenticity of the analog sound. This is due to the rather high CPU load, but we believe that it was worth it: Diva is the first software synthesizer that uses methods of industrial circuit simulators (for example, PSpice) in real time. The behavior of the zero-delay feedback filters when the limit is reached clearly demonstrates the benefits of this innovative approach.
• Genuine, unsurpassed analog sound
• up to 40% less processor load than in version 1.0
• multithreading support for modern processors – more polyphony, less overloads
• even more library of superbly organic presets
• resizable editor window, alternative skins are available in the near future
• the essence of 7 or 8 vintage synthesizers for about 1% of the cost
… and much more!