Togu Audio Line – TAL-U-NO-LX – software emulation of a popular hardware synthesizer with a new sound engine and graphical interface. Modern zero-delay filters and carefully calibrated controllers make this synthesizer an excellent replacement for an analog device, and provides all the advantages of software.
In addition, TAL-U-NO-LX supports portamento and has various waveforms of the LFO filter, and some other useful functions. An arpeggiator with various timing modes and a hold function is also present. Very fast envelopes with smooth decay and emulation of errors give the synthesizer a distinctive sound.
• Self-resonating zero filter delay (24dB LP).
• FILTER up to ~ 40 kHz (depending on the sampling frequency).
• Calibrated and configured after Togu Audio Line hardware devices.
• MIDI reading / automation for all controllers.
• Improved alias of free oscillator for genuine sound also with 44’100Hz sampling frequency.
• Arpeggiator with various synchronization modes (host, midi clock, not on).
• Portamento and mono mode.
• LFO manual start button.
• Sustain support pedal.
• Up to 12 votes.
• A new file-based preset system for transparent preset management.
• More than 300 presets from various sound designers (FMR, Particular – Sound, TAL).
• Original equipment “Factory Bank A” included.