Togu Audio Line – TAL-U-NO-LX – software emulation of a popular hardware synthesizer with a new sound engine and graphical interface. Modern zero-delay filters and carefully calibrated controllers make this synthesizer an excellent replacement for an analog device, and provides all the advantages of software.
In addition, TAL-U-NO-LX supports portamento and has various waveforms of the LFO filter, and some other useful functions. An arpeggiator with various timing modes and a hold function is also present. Very fast envelopes with smooth decay and emulation of errors give the synthesizer a distinctive sound.
• Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
• Filter range up to ~ 40kHz (depends on the sample rate).
• Calibrated and tuned after TAL’s hardware device.
• Midi learn / automation for all controlls.
• Improved alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44’100Hz sampling rate.
• Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
• Portamento and mono mode.
• LFO manual trigger button.
• Sustain pedal support.
• Up to 12 voices.
• New file based preset system for transparent preset management.
• More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular – Sound, TAL).
• Original hardware “Factory Bank A” included.