VA RAXS is a rack designed for mastering and remastering any sound material.
This virtual stand consists of 9 effects, and the sound goes through them in the following order:
• A pre-amplifier with gain control, advanced functions for low and high frequencies in combination with a mid-side processor that can separate the incoming signal.
• 16 + 16-band equalizer with adjustable “Q”
• Crossover module 6 dB / octave, with an “ideal transient” filter that passes both amplitude and phase without changes in the range of interest. It has separate tone controls – / + 12 dB and other functions, such as two types of noise reduction. esser, dc bias and more.
• A stereo field processor with bandwidth control
• A compressor with a small compression ratio, useful for mastering, but also able to work with large compression ratios. The compressor has “knee” control, make-up gain and a high-precision vu meter, which allows reading the dB reduction.
• Multiband compressor
• LFE module for Sub (surround + subwoofer) with internal compressor
• Reverb with bandwidth and other advanced controls
• Limiter designed to produce good quality sound and fast enough to provide good RMS output.
• The dB module processor checks the dBfs and RMS for each module and output.
With the right settings, the VA RAXS delivers truly high sound quality at low cost. It can also be used to remaster old recordings of audio tapes and other sound material.