musician who is in a creative search, constantly resorting to the help of interesting instruments and effects. A set of VST plugins from Sugar Bytes allows you to create amazing sounds from studio material.
Each music creator will be able to appreciate the benefits of individual plugins and the package as a whole.
• DrumComputer 1.0.0
• Effectrix 1.4.4
• Egoist 1.5.6
• Factory 1.0.8
• Guitarist 1.0.5
• Turnado 1.7.1
• Unique 1.5.3
- Run .exe or extract its contents by the 7-Zip archiver to any drive for permanent storage (not deep by nesting folders, briefly by name);
- Save operating time (presets, etc.) Uninstall (or delete if there is no uninstaller) previous versions.
- Check the absence of folders in the places of creating symlinks. Delete the folders remaining after uninstalling (IF THE FOLDERS ARE LEAVED, THEN SIMLINKS WILL NOT BE CREATED);
- Launch SymLink Installer.cmd. If you need to register with keygen, patch, etc. (everything you need will be in the REG folder);
- start DAW by setting the scan path C: \ Program Files \ VstPlugins, scan for new plugins.
For the programs and plug-ins to work correctly, the following must be installed in the system:
Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2019 Redistributable Package x86 & x64
What is symlink?
A symlink (symbolic link) is a special type of link to a folder or file that is accepted by programs that read them as a regular folder or file, although the real data source may be on a different drive.
ATTENTION! Removing a symlink does not delete the folder that this symlink refers to.
ATTENTION! Removing something when entering the symlink folder leads to a real deletion of the deleted one.
ATTENTION! The RMDIR command does not delete the contents of a folder if it is not empty.
Is it possible to bypass SymLink Installer without .CMD files?
Yes. SymLink Installer CMD files are optional; you can simply copy files according to the folder names inside the distribution and also pay attention to the presence or absence of * .reg registry files, keygen … etc. inside the package.