Westphalen Baritone Violin – This is a library of electric violin samples recorded by Gerhard Westfalen and edited and programmed by David Healy. The library has a patch that includes sustain, staccato, spiccato and articulation of the true legato, as well as a free patch with bonus effects.
The main idea of this library was to help composers who are looking for the increasingly popular electric violin sound.
• True legato intervals
• Full control of the vibrato
• Electric Violin recorded DI and with close microphone
• The following articulations available: staccato, spiccato and pizzicato
• Effects included
• Included effects presets emulate popular electric violin sounds used by composers
• 48 kHz / 24 bit
• Requires full version of Kontakt 4