Perfect Ethnic The orchestra is in your hands! This extensive collection, which includes many never-sampled instruments and an inspiring sound palette, gives you access to the best folklore soloists from the Balkans.
BALKAN Ethnic Orchestra is a unique and fresh collection giving you access to a huge number of Eastern European soloists. Balkan Ethnic Orchestra includes everything you need to write real East European Balkan music. From expressive folklore instruments and the famous Balkan sound of brass instruments to ethnic vocal quartets and solo percussion. And it’s all in your hands.
Each instrument in this collection was recorded with the same attention to detail as our other libraries, with several microphone positions, various short and long articulations, expressive phrases, a true polyphonic legato and various ensemble sizes.
Recorded at the Sofia Session Studio using high-quality recording equipment and the same approach to liveliness and realism as in our Next Generation choral series, Balkan Ethnic Orchestra gives you inspiration right away.
• Authentic Ethnic Orchestra from the Balkan region recorded in Sofia Session Studio
• Two microphone positions close and hall recorded through high-end recording equipement + custom convolution reverb
• All performances combined in playable and easy to use patches with special attention towards the natural expression of the soloist
• Over 40 of the finest Ethnic Folklore Soloists from the Balkans (Wind, Bowed and Plucked String and Brass Instruments, Vocal Quartet and Percussion Soloists) with various ornamented short and long articulations including multiple True Legato recordings
• True Polyphonic Legato Ethnic Quartet Choir featuring Agile Legato for 10 syllables in three different speeds, special layer of ‘shake’ sustain singing for all patches and the Syllabuilder Version 3 from the Next Generation Choir Series
• Full deeply sampled Balkan Brass Band
• Special percussion section featuring Ethnic Percussion Players using the X3M Percussion Engine
• Organic Futuristic and Fantasy Pads created from the recordings of BALKAN
• Powered by Native Instrument’s free Kontakt Player and NKS compatible