The flexible, intuitive Retrologue 2 simulates the warmth and grease of classic analog synthesizers. Three virtual analog oscillators and a first-class set of filters create many rich sounds; Its adaptable arpeggiator, powerful modulation system and FX rack make Retrologue 2 the first choice for manufacturers worldwide.
More powerful: Now offering three oscillators, Retrologue 2 also provides their additional types and custom OSC trigger modes for even more creativity. Give your vintage synthesizers an extra nuance and expression with 12 additional filter types and choose distortion from the added modes to add distortion or sharpness.
More modulation: Complemented by a new 32-step arpeggiator, two additional polyphonic LFOs, envelopes and six additional slots in a modular matrix, version 2 turns Retrologue into a real powerful modulator. Its drag drop interface ensures that assigning sources and modulation targets takes only a few seconds.
More effects: Retrologue 2 introduces the FX section with five new effects, adding a vibrant phaser, a lush new algorithmic reverb, a precision four-band equalizer, an innovative three-band resonator, and charming Vintage Ensemble effect textures. All of these new FX modules can be freely routed to the FX special tab for unlimited creative freedom.
More Presets: Get inspired from over 400 new Retrologue 2 presets, carefully crafted by our team of sound design experts. Using the many added sound possibilities in Retrologue 2, these sounds are complemented by arpeggiated patterns, percussion and percussion sounds, powerful leads, luxurious pads and rich bass.
• Classic virtual analog synthesizer optimized for low CPU load.
• Over 700 outstanding presets covering classic analog synth sounds and beyond
• Intuitive interface for fast, creative sound design
• 3 oscillators with up to 8 de-tunable voices alongside sub and noise oscillators
• Arpeggiator with up to 32 steps and “Export to host” feature
• 24 first-class filter types
• 4 LFOs plus filter, amp and custom envelopes
• 16-stage drag and drop modulation matrix with Note Expression support
• 5 distortion modes including tube, clip, bit reduction and rate reduction
• FX section with delay , chorus, flanger, phaser, vintage ensemble, reverb and 4-band EQ
• 3-band Resonator with 14 different filter configurations and integrated LF