EVADE is an audio plug-in for adjusting the volume for Mac OSX and Windows in the VST, AAX and AU format, which provides the user with surgical control over the audio signal using a specific frequency that determines the volume, like an LFO tool or side chain compression.
The advantage is the formation of the volume of certain frequencies.
The advantage is that you can create space in the mix by dimming the volume only at problem frequencies, unlike the entire audio signal. This results in a more controlled and natural sound, giving you more control than the classic side chain compression, which is preferred by most electronic music genres.
However, this does not mean that the EVADE Volume Shaper plugin cannot be useful for electronic music production tasks, as the audio plugin can still provide the usual side chain volume control in just a few clicks, and also comes with elegant mid / control side balance, which is extremely useful for sound that needs to be muffled, but at the same time preserve the transients for cutting through the mix.
• Unlimited Node Envelope.
• Time Syncing from 1/32 to 32 Bars with straight, dotted or triplets.
• Switchable Main Display showing either frequency spectrum or moving wave.
• Unlinked Envelope start and end points.
• Envelope Playback Flip.
• Multi-band Selection for surgical volume shaping.
• Smoothing to reduce pops and clicks.
• Phase shift to alter the start point of the envelope.
• Pulse Width Modulation to create a more analog feel.
• Mid / Side balance for even greater control.
• Pop free plug-in bypass.