GRANADA 49 accurately captured a rare portable analog synthesizer of the 1970s years, created by the now defunct Italian company Fesma. The classic woody instrument body echoes the popular aesthetics of the 1970s, and its bold, warm analog sound cuts through the mix.
We sampled its 9 standard predefined waveforms and included tons of custom FX patches and sound designer ambient synthetic pads created from the source to make this compact library unusually playable and versatile. Regardless of whether you want to recreate the old 8-bit sound of a video game, rich synthesized bass tones or clear advanced lines, the Granada 49 library can do it!
The power of Granada is truly revealed in our easy-to-use yet powerful 3D user interface. The basic parameters of sound generation are included: volume increase, note attack time, release time and the start of the sample offset, which allows users to shape the sound as they want. Other key controls include a vibrato and a special Octave knob that really enhances your tone, seamlessly transitioning into the lower and higher octave layers.
The “Glide” option adds an adjustable speed between notes. The advanced time-synchronized LFO system has a customizable LFO shape, modulation target, speed, intensity and rise time. A universal filter system allows you to choose between 13 types of filters, modulation options and control the frequency and resonance. As always, we have included our customizable arpeggiator, which allows users to control direction, rhythm, swing, randomization and duration.
An advanced graphical interface closes with our modular FX rack, which allows users to place any of 18 different effects in 10 slots in any order in the chain they want. It also includes 119 high-quality Soundiron impulse responses that can be loaded into the Reverb effect.
• 2 Main Instrument Presets with advanced performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, LFO, Filter, Arp and full FX rack.
• 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
• Sustains, Staccatos, Chord Sustains, Chord Staccatos and Acoustic effects samples.
• Glide control for legato speed.
• Standard monophonic functionality or polyphonic when Glide is set to 0.
• Octave feature which gradually adds a lower and higher octave.
• Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
• A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
• 2.05 GB Installed
• 925 Samples
• 22 Kontakt 5.5.2 .nki preset banks
• 24 bit / 48kHz Stereo uncompressed PCM wav audio
• Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.