Soundiron Disco 6000 conveys historical sounds of the enchanting Solton Disco 64. This analog synthesizer / drum machine was produced in Germany in 1978-1982 in partnership with Ketron. It’s an early Italo Disco in a box! It contains two SSM2040 filters that were used in early versions of the famous Sequential Circuits Prophet 5.
This gives it a recognizable fat analog sound. It includes 36 keys on a detachable keyboard, as well as various knobs and buttons to start the drum machine. The Disco 6000 has preset rhythm drum loops as well as sustain and staccato. We have recorded the articulation of the instrument in wide stereo and straight line in.
We then created twenty evolving atmospheric pads from the original content. If you’re looking for warm funky grooves and basic synths to compose your next 1980-style dance track
We’ve provided the GUI with a lot of great sound shaping controls that let you change the sound in different ways. You have control over volume, attack, decay, transient bias, vibrato, and octave layering. The “Glide” control slider lets you play legato and portamento solos.
You will also find an adaptable LFO system with selectable shape, modulation target, speed, intensity, tempo sync, and rise time. You can also apply your choice of 13 low-pass, high-pass, and FX filters with assignable modulation control parameters, including velocity, mod wheel, expression, aftertouch, key position, and step sequencer table control.
You can also use our custom arpeggiator with built-in velocity sequencer table and control over arpeggio direction, note sync, swing, randomization, and duration.
Disco 6000 was recorded in a dry studio using a pair of Neumann TLM 103 large diaphragm microphones and direct line input. We have recorded standard presets with sustains and staccato samples, as well as percussion single samples and drum loops. The included octave, vibrato and effect racks give you an easy-to-use interface for fully customizing and shaping rich analog sound suitable for a variety of creative styles.
The library is equipped with flexible control functions such as Swell, pitch Glide, Attack, Release, Vibrato and Octave. There’s also a full rack of DSP effects, including convolutional reverb with dozens of unique spaces such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and a host of otherworldly effects to explore, and an endless variety of strange and unexpected sound manipulations.
• 5 main powerful open-format Kontakt .nki instruments
• Synth Sustains, Staccatos, Percussion, Drum Loops in multiple bpms
• 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
• 6.36 GB Installed
• 3.406 Stereo Samples
• 24 bit / 48kHz Stereo uncompressed PCM wav audio
• Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.
• Advanced performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, LFO, Filter, Arp and full FX rack.
• Sustains, staccatos, percussion, drum loops, and sound-designed samples.
• Turn the Glide slider up for monophonic legato functionality, or turn it down to 0 for standard polyphonic mode.
• The Octave knob gradually adds a lower and higher octave doubling effect for more body and power.
• Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
• A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.