Orgone 2 started as an experiment with the thought: “How will Hammond’s organ sound with sawtooth waves? ” Gradually, the idea turned into a huge modular machine that combines the multisampled signals of several classic synthesizers into a 1 GB + sampled instrument that goes far beyond the capabilities of any of the originals.
Orgone 2 uses the basic additive organ architecture to create a highly flexible instrument with huge polyphony and a complex but relatively simple operating system. Then filters, envelopes, LFOs, etc. are added here. It’s like 4 classic 11 oscillator synthesizers in one modular case.
Since the features and character of the original old synthesizers (more than 30 years in the case of CS15) were preserved, Orgone 2 has a lively organic sound.
• 11 classic synth oscillators.
• 1.2GB of 24-bit multisamples.
• 134 snapshots.
• Knob randomization and reset system.
• Drawbar presets based on Hammond B3.
• Pitch bend semi-tone amount selector per oscillator.
• DAW automation control of everything.
• Saturation control per oscillator.
• Pan control per oscillator.
• Reverb send per oscillator.
• Volume envelope per oscillator.
• Vibrato LFO with semi-tone depth, speed (sync & hertz), fade and chaos per oscillator.
• Low pass or formant filter with envelope shape and LFO speed (sync & hertz) and shape modeling per oscillator.
• Tremolo speed (sync & hertz), depth, LFO width, shape and chaos per oscillator.
• Chorus depth and speed per oscillator.
• Tape delay engine per oscillator.
• Master convolution reverb with 80 custom IRs – categories: large, medium, device, reverse, tape, spring, pedal & real.
• Master guitar cabinet modeller, EQ, Leslie, phaser, tone and distortion.
• Note off tune, volume, decay and reverb send.
• Velocity amount.
• Aftertouch tune morphing bend amount.
• Built in RTFM.