In the depths of the history of synthesizers are hiding some lesser-known classics.
Not Prophets, Jupiters, or Minis, but their clumsy and bizarre siblings. Analog pianos, funky organs, glass digital boxes, vocal synthesizers and string machines.
Now their time has come, as producers seek inspiration away from conventional cliches.
We have collected 18 such synthesizers, lovingly modeled their sound and features and created a huge library of 450+ predefined sounds to demonstrate all their strength and nuance.
Deep inside the history of synthesisers lurk some lesser known classics. Not the Prophets, the Jupiters or the Minis, but their clumsy and quirky siblings. Analogue pianos, funky organs, glassy digital boxes, vocal synths, and string machines.
Now their time has come, as producers look for inspiration away from the usual cliches. We have collected 18 such synths, lovingly modelled their sound and idiosyncrasies, and created a huge library of 450+ preset sounds to showcase all their power and nuance.
The Attic 2 features
• 24 bit 48kHz sampling.
• 18GB library (Kontakt NCW compression).
• Full range individual note sampling.
• Authentic behavior modeling.
• Custom IR reverb processor with Soniccouture IR library.
• 473 presets including sounds by sound designer Ian Boddy.
• Kontakt Player + NKS compatible. Requires Kontakt 5.7.