Named after the Greek god of dreams, Morpheus is an aluminum percussion instrument of the American company Freenotes.
The tool is modular; the keys can be rearranged in any order that you like, as each metal strip is attached to its own tuned resonator.
Aluminum gives Morpheus one of the purest percussion sounds you have ever heard – add a tremolo and it sounds very similar to a vibraphone, but with an additional “glassy” quality.
• The aluminum gives Morpheus one of the purest percussion sounds you will hear – add tremolo and it sounds very much like a vibraphone, but with an extra ‘glass-like’ quality.
• 1.6 GB Sample Library
• 24 bit 44.1 Khz Stereo Sampling
• 3 Velocity layers, 3-4 Alternate Round Robin layers
• 50 snapshot presets, Percussusion and Sound Design
• Requires KONTAKT 5 or KONTAKT 5 PLAYER version 5.6.8 or later
• Also compatible with Maschine & Komplete Kontrol.