Sonic Zest presents … Ambient Cinematic String Theory collection. This is really one of those cases where something is better than the sum of the individual parts. We have been recording and releasing electric and acoustic guitar libraries for Kontakt for over 6 years. For the first time, we took all of our guitar libraries and combined them into a beautiful and powerful effects engine inside Kontakt.
• Kontakt instrument of a host of electric and acoustic guitars run through a multitude of effects to enhance their ambient and cinematic sound and then packaged into a powerful engine for you to tweak and customize.
• FEATURING: (i) Ambient Cinematic Guitar Series, (ii) String Theory, (iii) Cinematic Soundscape, (iv) Acoustic Autumn, (v) Ambient Telecaster and (vi) eBowed acoustics and mandolins.
• ENGINE: Our new engine features envelope control, filters, reverb, delay, stereo, distortion, chorus and gain.
• SOUND DESIGN: We’ve messed around with the raw material to create 45 different sound designs patches, including basses, leads, pads, FX and multis.
• PRODUCT INFO: 0.8 GB download (1.3 GB when extracted). 1,400 samples.
• REQUIRES FULL VERSION OF KONTAKT 5.8.1 OR ABOVE TO RUN.
In addition to clean and dry sounds, we’ve packed in a host of sound design patches for you to use.
From deep, wobbly basses to heavenly, airy pads – there’s something here for everyone.
Our particular favorites are the multis, where we are brought together various pads and leads to create a complete soundscape under your fingertips. We’re quite proud of two mod-wheel multis we’ve developed. One allows you to transition from an electric guitar being plucked to being muted by just moving the mod-wheel. The other allows you to use the mod-wheel to move from an acoustic guitar being plucked to the octave harmonics being plucked. Great stuff!
• Acoustic Autumn
• Ambient Cinematic Guitars 1-3
• Ambient Cinematic Guitars 4
• Ambient Telecaster
• Cinematic Soundscape
• eBow Mandolin & Acoustic eBow
• String Theory Reloaded