Copper ensemble and 3 separate instruments: horn, trombone and pipe.
• Up to 3 articulations (key switching) per instrument: Sustains, Staccato, Marcato and Crescendo
• 4 separate mic positions: close (stereo and mono), middle, far, and ambience (room)
• Up to 6 velocity layers and 3 round robins
• Nearly 23GB of uncompressed sample content (compressed to 9.1 GB)
• 4.419 Samples (Kontakt Lossless Sample Compression format)
• Dozens of ready-to-use presets for creative starting points
• Built-in Effects: 3-Band Equalizer, Compressor, Saturation, Distortion, Chorus, Reverb, Delay, Stereo Width, Limiter and more
• Full set of effects in the Kontakt settings for further customization
• Unique and intuitive GUI has been designed to give you full control over a huge amount of options and effects without slowing down the creative process
• Lossless sample compression for better disk streaming
• Main Page offers global controls over volume, pan, a / d / s / r, reverb, delay, distortion and more.
• Mixer Page includes controls for all 4 mic positions: close, mid, far and room (ambience), as well as a full mix (out) option.
• Panorama Page includes controls over Stereo Width (mics and mix), Phaser, Chorus, Flanger.
• Effects Page includes controls over EQ, Flanger, Compressor, Delay, and Reverb.
• Brass Ensemble – Sustained / Staccato / Marcato
• French Horns – Sustained / Staccato / Crescendo
• Trombones – Sustained / Staccato / Crescendo
• Trumpets – Sustained / Staccato / Crescendo