Stringache is a modern horror library with distorted strings noises. We used methods using a close microphone to record a huge number of beats and screeches of violin, pizzicato, staccato cello, double bass, crescendo, sharp string gestures, curved sounds: all of them were carefully processed and turned into disturbing hair, enhancing the cinematic effects of horrors.
Stringache for the modern composer of terrible cinematic music: when you need a subtle violin effect to create tension, an increasing cluster effect that attracts the attention of an audience, or a screaming piercing piercing piercing, Stringache will be your weapon.
This library also comes with a large set of original recordings of double bass, cello, viola and violin (270+ 96 kHz, 24 bits, .wav). These sounds are processed by a very transparent equalizer and noise reduction process, and you can use them as structural elements to create your own sound effects.
14 Kontakt user interface tools are included in the sound library. For more information, scroll down to the Kontakt Instruments section.
• 6 folders of high resolution and Royalty-Free sounds
• A total of 570+ sounds (96 kHz, 24 bit .wav)
• Crescendos and mangled rising clusters (cello, viola, violin)
• Piercing high note screeches and jump scares
• Dark cellos and double bass jete
• Twisted string gestures
• Rhythms and clocks
• Construction kit of 270+ source recordings (double bass, cello, viola and violin)
• 14 Kontakt Instruments (Full version 5.8.1 or later required) with a custom UI to further manipulate the sounds