Cinematic metal noise for horror … Freaktion is a set of harsh sounds of metal objects. We experimented with friction hammers, balls, bows and a variety of hard and sharp objects on a wide variety of metals such as large aluminum plates, tension coils, bouncy springs, buckets and even custom made string instruments.
The result is an elaborate cinematic library of disturbing harsh sounds, terrifying squeals, ominous squeaks, and other effects that you won’t find anywhere else.
Freaktion is intended for sound engineers and composers of cinematic horror music looking for new, unique sounds: whenever you want to add a disturbing, “whimsical” character to your works, this sound library will offer you a wide selection of long pitch bends, scratching ascending elements , high-pitched squeals and even deep organic tones and vocal effects.
• 4 folders of high resolution and Royalty-Free sounds
• A total of 330+ sounds (96 kHz, 24 bit .wav)
• Rubbed metallic elements and surfaces (friction mallets, super-ball)
• Bowed coils and springs
• Horrifying squeaks and squeals
• Eerie SFXs from stringed instruments built ad hoc
• Cinematic tones and vocal effects
• Construction kit of 130+ source recordings (friction mallets, bows plus any sort of sharp objects applied to surfaces, plates, strings, coils, metallic wires, springs, buckets and resonators)
• 11 Kontakt Instruments (Full version 5.8.1 or later required) with a custom UI to further manipulate the sounds