Serato DJ software specialists have announced the Serato Sample. This is a sampler plugin, the purpose of which is to get the speed and ease of a typical DJ work environment within a full-fledged workstation. It is also important for developers that sound quality is critical. Currently, you can subscribe to the public beta and try it out for yourself.
• Works with most music creation software, including Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro, and Maschine.
• Recognizes tonality and its change. So, you can determine the tonality, and then shift it using the Pitch’n’Time function.
• Finds and selects samples using the Autoset function. With one click, a special algorithm finds the 16 best samples to work with.
• Using Cue Point in the workflow. It uses the popular Serato DJ workflow to create and launch pads.
• Manipulation of samples. Manipulate each pad individually. Change the key, tempo and much more.
• Color schemes Serato. Visually recognize tracks without listening to them. Red for bass, blue for treble.