AnalogQ allows you to level your material in an analog way While most of the available EQ plugins suffer from near Nyquist (half sample rate) issues such as distortion of EQ shapes, AnalogQ is capable of generating analog frequency response all the way down to Nyquist, while even allowing EQ center frequencies up to 30 kHz, all without oversampling! The optional Natural Phase mode provides near-ideal amplitude-phase response due to very low (1ms) latency.
• Equalizer without the usual problems when approaching Nyquist, implemented without oversampling, offering a frequency response that closely matches the analog domain model.
• Low Latency Natural Phase adds quasi-ideal phase response in addition to quasi-ideal amplitude response.
• Pultec style Boost / Cut Low shelf based on the Pultec EQP-1A circuit simulation.
• EQ frequencies can be adjusted up to 30 kHz (except Pultec style Low Shelf).
• Built-in highly reactive tunable spectrum analyzer with dual spectrum display for input and output.
• Easily resizable interface.
• Low CPU utilization (typically less than 1% on decent systems).
• High-quality processing of 64-bit floating point numbers.