We took the best sounds from CINEMATRIX, SORE, SYNFERNO AND SUPINE (1300) and combined them into 350 brand new sets.
PLETHORA is a modern KONTAKT kinematic loop module containing 350 different sets that can be played in tandem in four categories (bass, melody, surround and groove). These kits are made using the included 1,300 (unencrypted) 24-bit WAV files. All loops can be played polyphonically with time elongation in the range of two octaves (24 semitones).
Drag and drop audio files – PLETHORA lets you import your own WAV loops by simply dragging and dropping. Save your customized PLETHORA instrument as an NKI tool or snapshot for later use. (Each engine can accommodate up to 128 custom WAV files).
Mixer page – When you press the SHIFT and ALT / OPTION keys on the first randomization button on the mix page (BASS section), it randomly (on or off) changes the state of the sequencer and selects the random sequencer preset for all four parts. Here you can mix and match individual loops (parts). The current LCD is displayed on the top LCD, or simply “— USER —” if you changed the dial (loaded another loop). You have 4 LCDs that show the current (loaded) loop. Here you can select different loops or let PLETHORA choose new ones by pressing the “R” (randomize) buttons. SOLO buttons can be used for solo parts. Pressing any SOLO button using the CONTROL / COMMAND or SHIFT button will turn off any active solo. For almost all controls, you can press ALT / OPTION and adjust the value for all parts at once. (This is always indicated in the CONTACT info window). CONTROL / COMMAND will reset the values. SHIFT for fine tuning. The SPACE button sets the amount of convolutional reverb for the selected part. (The “SPACE” switch must be enabled on the effects page). The FX buttons can be used to enable or disable the FX sections for parts. The SEQ buttons enable / disable the sequencer for each part. The FX buttons can be used to enable or disable the FX sections for parts. The SEQ buttons enable / disable the sequencer for each part. The FX buttons can be used to enable or disable the FX sections for parts. The SEQ buttons enable / disable the sequencer for each part.
Editing Page – The EDIT page allows you to configure options for each of the four parts. PLETHORA has loop speed control for each part (half, normal, double speed and freeze). When importing custom WAV files, speed control will no longer be available.
• 1.300 24-bit host-synced loops (3.2GB)
• drag and drop WAV file (s) import for each layer
• 350 preset kits
• based on the powerful CINEMATRIX engine (14k + lines of script code)
• central mixing section with 2x parametric EQ per part
• seperate edit, fx and sequencer pages
• comprehensive effects section with 4x convolution reverb
• polyphonic timestretching, MIDI hotkeys
• intelligent randomization
• per-part step sequencer with sample and loop offset
• awesome editing and sound-shaping capabilities
• mix and match loops for endless posibilities
• unencrypted WAV loops – ready for any DAW
• fast preset kit browsing utilizing KONTAKT’s snapshot feature