ACOUSTIC ISOLATION introduces 200 ready-to-use kits covering amazingly sounding drum grooves and percussion loops, as well as a huge assortment of pianos, strings, guitars and synth loops. This is a modern KONTAKT magnifier module containing 800 different loops that can be played in tandem in three categories (Groove, Percussion and Melody). The fourth custom part allows you to import your own WAV loops with a simple drag and drop.
All loops are 24-bit / 48 kHz WAV files. They can be played in polyphonic mode with a time extension in the range of two octaves (24 semitones). Each part has its own color range on the keyboard. You can also play sliced loops using the “SLICE” button on the sequencer pages. There are special MIDI trigger keys / notes that let you restart the currently playing track (when the sequencer is on) or trigger a volume “transgate” for each part.
ACOUSTIC ISOLATION allows you to import your own WAV loops by simply dragging and dropping. Save your customized instrument as an NKI tool or snapshot for later use. You have four displays that show the current (loaded) loop. From there, you can select various loops or let ACOUSTIC ISOLATION select new ones by clicking on the “R” (randomize) button. The SPACE knobs set the number of convolutional reverbs for the selected part. (The “SPACE” switch must be enabled on the effects page). The FX buttons can be used to enable or disable the FX sections for parts. The SEQ buttons turn on / off the sequencer for each part.
• 750 24-bit / 48KHz host-synced WAV loops (2.2GB)
• RA “Rock Essentials” Mini Expansion (50 BONUS WAV Loops)
• drag and drop WAV file (s) import for each layer
• 200 preset snapshots
• based on the powerful CINEMATRIX engine (14k + lines of script code)
• central mixing section with 2x convtric EQ per part
• seperate edit, fx and sequencer pages
• comprehensive effects section with 4x convolution reverb
• polyphonic timestretching, MIDI hotkeys
• intelligent randomization
• per-part step sequencer with sample and loop offset
• awesome editing and sound-shaping capabilities
• mix and match loops for endless posibilities
• unencrypted WAV loops • ready for any DAW
• fast preset kit browsing utilizing KONTAKT’s snapshot feature