Puremagnetik Zerone is a plug-in with a dual granular effects processor (PC / Mac) that can split, expand and repeat audio in time segments
The time has come for a new granular processor plug-in, which is even very affordable for everyone. Puremagnetik Zerone is a new audio particle splitter that has two branches of granular processors with which you can compress / extend time and repeat audio over time segments.
According to the developers, Zerone is not a traditional granular effect, because it sounds like a repeater, a time stretcher, and like a stutter. All this is built into a simple but colorfully designed interface. It can also be used as a complex space creator with huge flows of cascades. Zerone is a very interesting and powerful tool for creating deep atmospheres.
Zerone is excellent as a sound design tool for discovering new sounds hidden in your audio.
• Two parallel, granular processors
• Time stretching and compressing
• Micro time segment modulation
• Dual effects engine to process ambience
• Collection of factory presets
• OSX 10.8 or Windows 10 x64
• Audio Units or VST compatible audio host