Industry First: true legato transitions for chords performed. ProjectSAM recorded major and minor chords with all possible transitions between them.
ProjectSAM is pleased to introduce Symphobia Colors: a completely new library series that expands the world of Symphobia. Based on the Symphobia concept, Symphobia Colors brings you fresh sounds in small packages. Two exciting new volumes mark the launch of this series: Animator and Orchestrator.
First look at the industry: true legato transitions for chords. For Symphobia Colors: Orchestrator ProjectSAM recorded major and minor chords with all possible transitions between them. For example, C major and F minor were registered separately, while C major went into F minor and vice versa. The result is very realistic, musical and memorable.
• Orchestrated major and minor chords with real chord change transitions
• Recorded for 2 ensembles: brass with winds and strings with choir
• Double basses & choir basses ‘Dark Basses’ legato instrument
• 3-Layer mod wheel dynamics
• Bonus tremolo chords, flageolet sustains and staccato instruments
• Bonus celli with double basses sustains from SYMPHOBIA
• Free mode or scale locking option for chord instruments
• 3 concert hall mics with real-time mixing
• On-the-fly octave shifting (nudge instrument mapping left or right)