Swing! playfully combines the worlds of jazz and film dubbing with a large live band of ensembles, a groovy rhythm section and an amazing set of solo instruments. Now with NX support! After setting new standards in film dubbing, with the famous Symphobia series and the orchestral Essentials Series, ProjectSAM now brings you Swing! The library offers you an incredibly diverse collection of sounds that wonderfully harmonize with each other. If you compose for movies, animations, games or commercials, Swing! Undoubtedly ease your work day.
Swing! was recorded in 2 different places: a concert hall, which was also used for the Symphobia and Orchestral Essentials Series (3 microphone sets) and in a smaller studio environment (2 microphone sets). The choice of location depended on the instrument, musical context, and usability.
• Big band ensemble articulations
• Brass section mutes and solo instruments
• Beautiful solo mute trumpet legatos
• Sax ensemble articulations
• Rhythm section includes guitars, basses and jazz drums
• Greatly playable lead instruments
• Includes tempo sync guitar and drum grooves
• Script intelligently switches to half or double tempo
• All sounds blend together marvellous
• On-screen velocity and modwheel mapping info
• Works with Kontakt Player
• Native Kontrol Standard support
• 35 GB library (uncompressed, takes up 17.23 GB on disk)