Music HandyMan Toolbox is a collection of useful Swiss army knife features, musically meaningful math functions and reference books for musicians, sound engineers and audio developers.
A useful tool for everyone who works in Music & Audio:
Solo producer or musicians: takes notes on what you are working on and what remains to be done! It remains only better to mix the bass and guitar? Write it in our notebook so you don’t forget anything! It is especially useful for old projects that you have not opened for several months or even years – a quick set of notes will help you cope with the task of a
solo producer or musicians faster . The beginning of a new project: the beginning of a new track? Quickly check the music scale and mark what you want to use, identify beats per minute, and other relevant information that you can save for later use.
Useful for groups: quickly transfer notes between group members – you can quickly export and save these notes as .txt files and share them with your members!
Audio Designers: Our music calculator, frequency note, and related math functions can be very useful if you are working on a sound design! and, as stated above, you should also use notes to write information about a specific project.
These are just some of the many uses of our toolbar.
Available in formats VST, VSTi and stand-alone – Windows
• Define the time, frequency and frequency of discredit
• Quick view notes of the musical gamut
• Get the frequency of the notes in different settings
• Generate tones
• View MIDI CC, frequency spectrum, volume and compression.
• Store information about a music project, such as BPM, gamma, settings, and additional user notes, such as a project to-do list, information about remixers, reminders, or anything else.
• Project information includes the ability to export to a text file to include easily accessible information in the project folder.