MasterCheck is a complete solution for optimizing modern delivery services, a plug-in that provides tools to make sure your music reaches the listener, as intended. For streaming applications, downloading stores and podcasts, data compression, volume normalization, or both are used. These processes can affect your track in undesirable ways: your loud, sharp mix may end up being quiet and even, or suffer from clipping and distortion.
MasterCheck identifies these problems in advance and allows you to offer wizards that are perfectly tuned for specific playback systems.
MasterCheck demonstrates the effects of normalizing the volume so you can find the point between the volume and the dynamics, and allows you to pre-hear artifacts that occur during the encoding process. You can quickly find the point where these processes will begin to negatively affect the music, returning you to control.
• Measurement of integrated volume.
• Monitor PLR and PSR to avoid over-compression.
• Detection of codec distortion and adjustment for compensation.
• A / B links for consistent volume.
• Preparing mix speakers for mastering.
• Mastering for digital music services.
• Measurement of dynamic content.
• Mastering for podcasts and digital radio.
• Now with support for SoundCloud and MP3.