Updating the popular sampler. A contact allows you to play and process previously recorded audio data – samples of musical instruments, sound effects, vocal tracks, etc. – but this is only a small part of the entire spectrum of its capabilities. In Vkontakte you can use ready-made tools from a huge number of libraries from third-party developers or create your own virtual tools, apply powerful built-in processing modules to their audio signals, build complex execution schemes with various modulation links. Everything is possible – from the ultra-precise recreation of real instruments to the creation of original, nothing like instruments.
The main innovation of the sixth version of the Contact is a table-wave engine, which allows new hybrid tools that combine synthesis with sampling to create unique sound textures.
- Activation of protected libraries is not required, the ability to register (add to bookmarks) in batch mode.
- Ability to edit patches of protected libraries.
- The ability to re-save with samples of patches of protected libraries.
- Ability to edit password-protected scripts.
- Does not integrate with NI Maschine and Komplete Kontrol!
- Installation, including additional software (Service Center, Native Access, MS VS C ++ runtime), is not required.
- All settings are saved in a portable program folder (Windows registry and other system storages are not used, administrator rights are not required *).
- Integrated Library Manager, providing complete control over protected libraries, as well as allowing you to register insecure (home-made) libraries without generating nicnt files.
- The ability to simultaneously work with the installed version of the Contact without conflicts and with different settings.
- (Super) administrator rights are required if the portable program folder is placed in a secure system storage (for example, in Program Files) – this location for portable programs is unnatural and is not recommended