Adventure Strings is the continuation of our debut release Soaring Strings. In the performance of the same number of players recorded in the same space, sitting in their traditional positions – both libraries have the same aesthetics of performance. Strong, passionate and relentlessly energetic.
So why do we need another library of strings with the same familiar set of short articulations? Well, the way we created them makes it interesting.
Shots are usually recorded in isolation – perhaps one or two notes per measure during recording. This makes the editing process simple, and the end result is often satisfactory. Reasonable approach.
In Adventure Strings, we recorded repeated phrases; fast sequence of notes at a given tempo. Then we edited and programmed each note of this phrase for playback, which led to certain results: a set of patches that now correspond to the context for which they were developed, because, well, they were written in that way!
In addition to short articulations (spiccatos / staccatos / pizzicatos / marcatos) we included trills, tremolo, sustain, Full Strings instruments and, of course, our Adventure patches.
• Companion library to Soaring Strings.
• Short articulations all sourced from performance phrases.
• Medium-sized ensembles: Violins, Violas, Cellos, Basses.
• Morph Stacking programming allows any note length to sound natural.
• Sections recorded in traditional seating arrangement.
• Molto expressivo vibrato across the upper dynamic range.
• Includes true FFF sampling.
• To Silence feature.
• Adjustable Humanization feature.
• Switchable Crossfade / Velocity control for short articulations.
• 33 separate patches.
• Includes Full Strings instruments.
• Recorded on a scoring stage.
• Recorded in 48khz / 24bit.
• 5.1 GB uncompressed (2.9 GB compressed NCW format).
• Compatible with Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher (requires full version of Kontakt).
Violins / Violas / Cellos
• the Adventure
• Trills KS
• the Adventure
• Snap Pizz
of Full Strings