Reference is intended for comparing tracks with reference material during mastering. The user can compare his mix with 20 reference tracks. The Level Match tool allows you to automatically bring tracks to the same volume, which provides a more adequate comparison of sound.
• Compare your mix or master to up to 20 reference tracks.
• Instantly and accurately match the loudness of your track and your references. This is crucial for a fair comparison.
• Visual insights to help you match the tonal balance, punch, and stereo width of your reference tracks.
• Align different versions of the same song automatically, so you can seamlessly switch between them.
• Create multiple loops so you can quickly compare various sections of your track to your reference.