Clipped-MAX is a multi-faceted instrument designed for a wide range of mixing and mastering – from subtle to extreme. Clipped-Max includes 4 different clipping modules that can be rearranged for various effects. Clipped-MAX has a built-in minimum linear phase oversampling that increases to 128x.
Modules for Clipped-MAX include SHIFTER, STEREO, M-BAND and MASTER. The SHIFTER module is based on the predecessor of Clipped-MAX, ClipShifter. The limit threshold can be dynamically changed based on the input signal. The STEREO module divides the input signal into the middle and side channels, and each channel has separate limit controls before combining it into the left and right output signals.
The M-BAND module splits the signal into 2-6 different equalizer bands for a separate limitation. The clipping amount and clipping algorithm of each strip are separate and customizable. The MASTER module includes eleven different clipping algorithms, including the option of peaks between samples to control and stop peaks between samples.
• Resizable interface with changeable colors
• Output metering – true peak and EBU options
• AutoGain control for comparing processed and unprocessed sounds objectively
• Minimum and Linear phase oversampling – up to 128x
• Standard LVC-Audio features such as VU, peak, and RMS metering , FFT spectrum analyzer, stereo vectorscope, and Mix control