Heavy, trembling from the speakers sounds in just a few clicks of the mouse with Bass Master. This instrument is entirely dedicated to bass, and it is based on the award-winning Loopmasters audio story.
The huge variety of Bass Master source sounds provides inspiration for powerful bass in any genre. In two layers, a curatorial set of 217 waveforms (almost 50,000 possible combinations), taken from a mixture of legendary hardware classics and advanced synthesis science. Considering the Loopmasters pedigree as a provider of high-quality sounds for decades, why settle for less?
Bass Master comes with over 350 presets ready for mixing with a simple and intuitive user interface, which means that you can simply dial the ultimate bass tone.
• Authentic immense sound – Two sample-based oscillators with 217 waveforms sampled from the best modern and vintage bass sources.
• Endless inspiration – Over 350 Presets from professional sound designers and top artists, plus waveform randomization for instant modification.
• Shape your sound – 13 Filter types with dedicated filter envelope and LFO modulation
• Boost the bass – Unique three-band Frequency Booster for added crispness, body and bass
• Add dirt, width and space – Distortion, Chorus and Reverb effects offer a choice of algorithms
• Mod-wheel macro – Assign any three parameters to the mod wheel
• Sculpt powerful transients – ADSR (Top) and AR (Sub) Envelopes, Signal Mixer
• Keep the low-end clean – Direct Out control for the Sub, Sample Start selection for the Top Layer
• Take global control – Legato / Portamento playback with Glide, Pitchbend up to +/- 12 semitones