Upgraded Klevgrand Haaze v2 is An elegant solution for controlling stereo width and spatial positioning of sound in a stereo mix.
Regular panning of the LR is a weak instrument that does not look like real acoustics, which becomes clear when trying to natural monaural sound in a stereo mix.
The result still feels very “mono”. Haaze is an audio plugin that makes positioning more natural, clear and pleasing to the ears.
It breaks the audio signal into 16 frequency ranges. On each band, you can delay the left or right signal (which will make the listener believe that the sound comes from the side that first reaches the ear), pan it left or right, or adjust the overall width of that band (for example, make lower frequencies more focused in the middle than higher ones).
• 16 independent frequency bands.
• Haas: Control the delay between L / R in each band.
• Pan (Split EQ): Pan each band L / R
M / S: Control the width of each band.
• Gain: Compensates for gain in each band.
• Drawing mode, for conveniently constructing the adjustment curve that you want.
• Many presets to help you get started.
• Stereo width meter + level meter on each strip.