AR1 is an algorithmic reverb plugin designed for great sound on all types of instruments. The AR1 sounds amazing on the piano, bells, guitars and vocals, as well as more synthetic sounds such as synth leads. We tuned and tested thousands of hours to get this sound just for any sound source that you want to use.
The Reverb plugin is used to make the instruments sound as if they are playing in a real place (Hall, Stadium, etc.), the Algorithmic (i.e. in real time) reverb should recreate this very convincingly, otherwise it will sound “wrong” “Or fake.
AR1 Reverb gives you the ability to create space to your liking with very easy to use controls. We want this to be your plugin for quality reverb. The AR1 sounds great and easy to use thanks to its high-definition interface, which is pleasant to work with. Be sure to try the demo version and see for yourself.
• Early Size: controls the distance or size of any early reflections.
• Early Level: controls how much early size control affects the overall reverb sound.
• Size: Increases the size of the reverb space and also increases the length of the reverb tail.
• Width: stereo width, at 0% the reverb will be completely mono, losing all stereo information. At 100%, the reverb sounds as wide as possible in the stereo field.
• Pre delay: The AR1 reverb response is delayed by the amount of pre-delay in milliseconds. This can give the effect of even more space or just sound more natural. Sound reflection usually takes some time to reach the ear. Set the exact amount with a preliminary delay.
• Bandwidth: reduces the amount of treble in the reverb. This would make the reverb sound “softer” if you were in a room with upholstered furniture and carpets, unlike a kitchen or bathroom with lots of hard surfaces.
• Damping: controls how quickly the high reverb frequencies dissipate over time. Increased damping will make the reverb sound softer, and overall reverb will also decrease in volume faster. High damping means that the reverb is absorbed very quickly by the room and does not produce such a large reverb.
• Modulation: Adds a little modulation of the pitch to the tail of the reverb.
• Mix: controls how much original sound is mixed with reverb. Set to 100 wet to get only the reverb tail AR1.