Ilya Efimov – Rock Bass is a unique addition to our line of bass libraries. It captures the sound of Sadowsky NYC’s high-end 5-string bass played on a plectrum.
Not to mention the fact that Sadowsky itself is a respected manufacturer of bass guitars, moreover, the particular instrument used for sampling had a strong low-end punch, accompanied by a high density.
Thanks to such a distinct and balanced tone, many famous rock and pop musicians made their choice in favor of Sadowsky instruments. We know that some of our customers crave such sampled bass.
Like all our previous bass libraries, this simple and intuitive to use thanks to a complex algorithm that automatically selects the strings, changes the position of the left hand on the fretboard and turns on / off the legato in real time. And, as before, three game techniques are included in one patch – selection, slap in the face, muffling of the palm and additional articulation. It also has the usual Open String mode, chord detection mode and X-note mode, as well as snooze keys and FX effects control.
However, Ilya Efimov Rock Bass introduces some new features – for example, the Downstroke mode, which allows you to play stable bass parts, so common in hard rock music. A retrospective looping algorithm has also been added, each time starting a new selection, avoiding the “machine gun effect”, even if you keep pressing the key at the same speed. Plus, a special switch now resets the looping sequence to its original position. So now you can rock!
• 5.8 ncw compression format
• 7414 samples, 24 bit, 44.1 KHz
• Up to 14 velocity layers, 22 frets on each string with round-robin algorithm
• Pick, Slap and Palm-Mute articulations in one patch
• Different natural legato for Pick, Slap and Palm-Mute articulations
• Thumb and Pop slap articulations with Auto and Manual selection
• Special Downstroke articulation
• Auto and Manual String and Position Selection
• Attack control
• Two variants of Slide-ups, Flageolets and X-notes (with two modes of performance)
• Repetition keys for X-notes and last articulations
• Realistic glissando note-to-note
• AMP cabinet and Bass tone effects
• Multiple FX and Noises (strokes, fret noises, releases)