Harrison Mixbus32C is a standalone product and is not affiliated with DAW Mixbus. The Mixbus32C plugin is a digitized version of the Harrison 32C analog mixing console.
“Each Mixbus32C channel emulates the Harrison 32C mixing console channels as accurately as possible. The digital version of Mixbus32C has exactly the same capabilities as 32C: a parametric four-band equalizer that can work independently on each channel, a filter section and much more. We recreated in software form each resistor, capacitor and transistor. Now everyone has the opportunity to work with audio comprehensively, and Mixbus32C allows you to use the “mixer in the mixer”, that is, use another console within your workstation. It wasn’t even possible to imagine something like that five years ago! ”Said Harrison manager Ben Loftis in a statement.
Among other interesting features of the program, it is worth noting 12 stereo tires with individual volume levels, as well as the presence of saturation, bus compression and other effects.
• Operation in the “One Knob per Function” mode
• Full emulation of all components of the Harrison 32C analog mixer
• Exact repetition of the equalizer algorithms, filters, compression, analog saturation
• The fourth-generation Harrison True Analog Mixing ™ engine with improved compressor / limiter algorithms
• Sound quality the plug-in is practically indistinguishable from the sound of analog equipment
• Unlimited number of mono and stereo inputs, each of which can be assigned any number of plug-ins, sends
• The number of channels, the plug new and sends only limited by your computer’s processor capabilities and hard drive speed
• Unlimited MIDI-tracks with support for virtual instruments and plug-ins
band parametric equalizer • 12 stereo buses and one master bus
• Automatic compensation of any audio delays
• Support for any plug-in formats as well as operating systems
• Undo function
• Optimized for 64-bit systems