Harrison Consoles announced the release of AVALegacyQ Equalizer, the digital version of Harrison’s original MPC equalizer.
True Analog In The Box’s reputation and slogan stems from their unique developmental heritage; they first created an analog console, then digitized it while maintaining sound and performance. The new AVA LegacyQ began life as a digitally controlled analog circuit, and was later adapted to digital devices used in cutting-edge post-production and film machines around the world. A high resolution spectrum analyzer is also available to identify specific frequencies that need adjustment.
• Harrison’s first full-featured digital equalizer as a VST plug-in.
• 5 parametric EQ bands with selectable shape.
• 2 filters.
• 4-octave frequency ranges of Harrison.
• High precision RTA maintains full resolution at low frequencies.
• The EQ curve appears in the Pro Tools mixer window as well as the control surface displays (AAX only).