TimeVerb-X is the new GSi plugin that combines the GS4 Type4 “classic” spring reverb, first released in 2008, and the new algorithmic digital reverb. The Type4 spring reverb emulation was originally inspired by the Accutronics Type 4 reverb tank, similar to those used in the Hammond classic organs of the A100 series, also used in many well-known electric guitar amplifiers. Instead, digital reverb was first developed for the GSi Gemini sound module, but was also included in some Crumar hardware tools. Both effects were slightly expanded and improved for the release of TimeVerb-X, as the spring reverb now has auto-oscillation feedback attenuation adjustment and a stereo width adjuster. and digital reverb includes a section of early reflections that was missing from the original design. Both reverbs together create great sound in parallel operation and create some interesting atmospheres when working in the series.
• Spring reverb “Type 4” with feedback and stereo operation
• Digital reverb with pre-delay, early reflections and room size adjustment
• Built-in programmer with 128 Programs
• Import / export of Programs and Banks
• Built-in MIDI Learn function with import / export of custom Midi maps
• Integrated help with tool-tips and readout displays