Epidemic is our biggest on Today the Kontakt library with the most powerful engine to date. At its core, Epidemic is a synthesizer with the ability to load up to 4 sounds out of 25 sounds – sound sources were recorded from the collection of legendary digital and analog synthesizers.
Innovative Spin Controls allow you to control how the 4 selected sound sources go into each other, and each of the sounds has its own complete set of synthesizer controls, making Epidemic an incredibly powerful tool for sound designers.
Ideal for background sounds, epic bass, dynamic lead lines and more. It is truly a synthesizer library that anyone can use.
• Format: Native Instruments Kontakt
• Load up to 4 sounds from the list of 25
• Individual LPF – HPF – ADSR – Filter ADSR – Saturation – Pan – Volume – Vibrato and Spin controls for each sound source!
• Spin Engine that controls how the sounds fade fade into each other
• Power modulation matrix with 2 LFO-s – each of which can be assigned to both Pan and LPF Cutoff controls for any of the 4 sound sources
• Global Delay – Reverb and LPF Controls
• 501 Samples
• 25 Sound Sources
• Over 110 snapshot presets
• Powerful one-page GUI with innovative spin controls
• Recorded at 24-Bit and 48kHz
• PC & Mac Compatible
• Requirements: Native Instruments Kontakt v5.8.1 + or higher.