Having released Dominus Choir two years ago, we already wanted to enrich it with new features . Among them are the opportunity to sing in English and add articulations of marcato and staccato. By now, we can say that we have successfully completed the task.
This time, Paolo had the perfect picture in his head of what the choir’s library should be — he knew exactly how to achieve the best result; Mario Lanaro, from the moment of his first sampling experience, by that time had become a real sampling machine, with his confident position and attention to detail, always striving to extract the best from the singers and the choir itself, with the perfect combination of the experience of all the difficulties of sampling and the excitement of a new challenge.
From the very beginning, at Dominus Choir Pro, we paid special attention to creating exactly the same recording settings as in Dominus Choir. Moreover, the recording days were enriched by the tremendous support of Simone Mor and Matteo Melchiori. Many thanks again to the two conductors of the wonderful choirs that we sampled, Mrs. Jose Borgo and Mr. Maurizio Sakkiana, the female vocal ensemble “La Rose” and the vocal ensemble “Novecento”; to our dear Pietro Pasquini, Mario Lanaro and all the people who have supported us again during these years.
…What else? You can simply say that Dominus Choir Pro literally “speaks” or correctly says “sings”!
• Full version of Native Instruments Contact 5.8.1 or above is required
• NOT COMPATIBLE WITH KONTAKT PLAYER
• Windows XP / Vista / 7. Intelmac and Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
• 4 GB System Ram, 53 GB (library) + 53 GB (installation) = 106 GB free on the same HD
• Staccato and Marcato articulations
• 4 Stereo Mic Positions
• 54 GB installed (compressed in NCW format)
• 24 bit / 48 kHz stereo
• Innovative and smooth engine with easy to use GUI
• True Legato for all vowels
• Monophonic and Polyphonic mode
• Complete control over the duration of each syllable
• 346 syllables for Legato Articulation
• 60 + 60 syllables for Marcato Articulation
• 60 syllables for Staccato Articulation
• 3 keyboard layouts
• Sampled in a warm hall
• 200+ premade words
• 13 Reverb Presets
• ability to sing in different languages
• Velocity Lock for precise tweaking of each note
• No unnecessary controls: instant fun!
• Many bottles of wine drunk with the male choir