With Electric W, we invite you to play and feel not only the original, versatile and energetic 200A sound, but also two different sets of samples recorded with and without the original speaker.
Studio provides a direct, consistent, linear sound, while Live picks up the sound of the speakers through a comprehensive microphone setting that covers the original speakers, including cone-cry and stake out for the most realistic sound.
Both sets of samples contain additional recordings of acoustic noise and resonance elements to further expand your sound capabilities.
• 1974 electronic piano
• Two separate sound banks: Studio and Live
• Pentamorph sound control to transform the overall sound with a single knob
• Animator with over 440 flexible phrases
• Smart Chord function to create instant piano chords from single keys or pads
• Effects chain with Tremolo / AutoPan, Chorus, Phaser, Amp Simulator, Compressor, Delay and Convolution Reverb
• Native Instruments NKS compatible
• 24 bit / 44.1 kHz