Cockos Reaper is one of the most advanced programs for creating music, both in the studio and at home. The main “feature” of the program is that it has pattern, keyboard and audio editing. You can specify an unlimited number of audio or midi tracks, not counting how many virtual instruments of the VST format can be added.
Reaper does not take up so much space on the hard drive and does not load the processor, like programs from the FL Studio, Cubase, Reason or Sonar series. With this program you can work even on low-power computers with sound cards that do not support Full duplex operation modes. Although, if the sound card supports this mode, you will get unlimited opportunities to create your own compositions with professional sound even in formats such as 5 + 1, and with additional plug-ins, even 7 + 1.
• Unlimited creation and playback of audio and MIDI tracks.
• Ability to run the program from removable media.
• 64-bit audio engine program.
• Small distribution size and high performance.
• Compatible with multi-core processors and multi-processor systems.
• Direct recording to multiple tracks in a variety of formats, including WAV, OGG, MIDI, FLAC, etc.
• Supports a wide range of hardware.
• Supports VST, VSTi, DX, DXi effects and instruments.
• Many built-in tools and effects.