An extensive arsenal of innovative tools for sound design and compositing brought to life through a collection of expressive electric / acoustic cellos and Erhu.
The Tina Guo library offers a unique and progressive version of acoustic and electric cello, as well as the traditional Chinese instrument Erhu. Encapsulating the overexpressive and experimental style of Tina’s performance in the sample library is an idea that was achieved by blurring the lines between music and sound design – a vital element of her music. An extensive arsenal of innovative sound design tools provides many new ways to learn and create fresh sounds that will surely take your pieces to the next level.
Reflecting the fact that Tina’s sound and her approach to instruments are constantly evolving, the library includes many functions for “inventing” and developing a new sound in many new and different ways.
Kontakt (Full or Player) 5.3.1 or higher
• Kontakt (Full or Player) 5.3.1 supports: Stand-alone, VST®, Audio Units, RTAS® (PT 9 + 10), AAX® (Pro Tools 11 and higher), ASIO, Core Audio®, WASAPI
• 32-bit and 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions on both Mac & PC
• CS Artist Series: Tina Guo is compatible with all major DAWs
• PC: Windows 7® / 8® (64 Bit), Intel® i5 2.2+ GHZ or AMD Phenom II X4, 6 GB RAM (6.7GB free required to load ALL patches)
• Mac: OS X 10.7+, Intel® i5 2.2+ GHz ( or 2008 Mac Pro 8-core Xenon), 6 GB RAM (6.7GB free required to load ALL patches)
• 13 GB of free hard drive space required
• 7200rpm drive recommended (SSD not required)