Recorded on the same the stage, as well as our leading Jaeger and Cerberus libraries, the TALOS series is another addition to our ever-expanding range of orchestral sample libraries. All TALOS libraries are large ensembles that can range from soft and thin to stunningly epic.
One of the main goals and objectives of the series was to create libraries capable of working with the full sound range in a larger size than the life ensemble, but at the same time preserve all its realism. We made sure that TALOS libraries not only blend perfectly with our other libraries (Jaeger, Cerberus, etc.), but also really blend well with each other and improve your writing skills.
For the second volume, we recorded a loud ensemble of 12 copper with low sound (4 tubes, 4 kimbassi, 4 bass trombones). A wide range of articulations gives you tremendous control over this low-level monster and lets you release the fury in your music.
• 12 player low brass ensemble: 4x Tubas, 4x Cimbassi, 4x Bass Trombones
• 4.83 GB installed
• 4 mic positions: Spot, Decca, Wide, Far PLUS 1 mix: Full Mix
• Sound design made from the original orchestral recordings
• Requires FULL VERSION OF KONTAKT 5.5.2+
• Convenient and reliable download via Continuata Connect
• Sustained (3 DYN, 1 RR)
• Sustained Flutter Tongue (3 DYN, 1 RR)
• Marcato Long (3 DYN, 5 RR)
• Marcato Short (3 DYN, 5 RR)
• Staccato (3 DYN, 5 RR)
• Staccatissimo (3 DYN, 5 RR)
• Rip (1 DYN, 2 RR)
• Bend (1 DYN, 2 RR)
• Crescendo Long (1 DYN, 2 RR)
• Crescendo Short (1 DYN, 2 RR)
• Crescendo Long Flutter Tongue (1 DYN, 2 RR)
• Crescendo Short Flutter Tongue (1 DYN, 2 RR)