Discord 4 is a stereo pitch shifter using three separate algorithms: “vintage” mode (original Discord algorithm, modeled after Eventide H910 and H949), “clean” mode for more modern pitch shifting, and “granular” mode for experimental effects …
Each mode has its own advantages, depending on the input signal, as a result Discord 4 has a wide range of possibilities. The fourth version offers a new reverb processor, an improved granular processor, redesigned LFOs, a completely new resizable user interface, and more.
• three different algorithms Vintage, Clean and Granular to obtain different pitch shifting results;
• controlled buffer size in algorithms P1 (Vintage) and P2 (Clean) for more fine tuning of the offset;
• delay effect: synchronized to the tempo or free with a reverse delay (feedback, cross-feedback) and a complex bandpass filter;
• Modulation: Discord4 has a pair of LFOs that can modulate the delay time, the amount of pitch shift and the center frequency of the filter;
• True Stereo Operation: Discord4 creates a true stereo signal path, with fully independent control over each side.
• Windows 32-bit version removed. This build is 64-bit only.
• Linux 64-bit VST and VST3 added, Ubuntu 18 or greater.
• macOS payload is now Universal 2 for both Intel and M1 Macs.
• macOS preset folder moved from / Application Support / Audio Damage / to ~ / Music / Audio Damage. If you have user presets saved, you must manually move them to the new location.