• String Roll Editor: can clearly display fingering, articulation, expression, and even playing noise. Each note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can reproduce quite sensitive strumming.
• Dice – Random Riff Generator: With one click, you create new inspiration, because it’s not just a random algorithm. Rather, he analyzes a variety of musical scores.
• Multiple Formats Conversion: Convert between multiple formats Riff, MIDI, Tab, every fingering, articulation, expression, humanization will be automatically converted to a MIDI switch and controller.
• Real strum samples.
• 14 strum notes + 28 ways to play each chord.
• Strum Legato – Legato articulations can be played while strumming.
• 4 settings for humanization.
• Select and define 2 chord modes, any chords can be tuned.
• Equalizer with individual strumming rhythm.
• Elegant presets with Drag & Drop support.
• High order 8-band EQ – intuitive frequency response control, real-time visualization of the spectrum of input and output signals, support for single band.
• 2-Line Compressor – real-time visualization of input and output signal, two RMS & Peak detection modes, soft knee support, auto power off and auto adjust.
• 6-Tap Echo – real-time visualization of the stereo signal processing, can individually adjust the parameters of 6 echoes: feedback, panning, volume, etc.
• IR Reverb – providing four types of response pulses: Room, Studio, Hall and Big hall. 3D visualization of impulse spectra.
• Tab Player – Can load and play several common guitar tablature file formats. Users can download, display and play any specific track within the tablature file. When used in a DAW, Tab Player also allows users to export tabs as an audio file. Tab Player supports all fingerings, loops, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On / Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring , Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc. etc.
As a built-in feature, Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrumental engine, which has extremely customizable guitar playing logic to simulate realism. The Tab Player can even “decide” when to automatically add some clarifying articulations when it sees fit, such as slaps on strings or guitar bodies, or other realistic and necessary sounds.
Strumming is an important factor in guitar playing. Using the Ample Guitar Strummer engine, the Tab Player can not only mix different articulations, but it can also alternate between playing multiple strings at once (that is, multiple notes) and playing a specific string (that is, one note).